Before you can begin trading, we have to verify your identification and address, assess your trading knowledge and ensure you agree to a Risk Disclosure Statement.
Please provide the following documents either by email, fax, post or visiting our office. Photos emailed from your handphone must be clear and legible:
- Identity Card, Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of address, e.g. a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last six months. Original bills and statements will not be returned
- A signed, witnessed copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement
Singaporeans / Permanent Residents (PR)
You can either
- Bring your original Identity Card to our Raffles Place office, it will suffice for requirements 1 and 2 above, and we can provide a copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement; or
- Email, fax or post a copy of your Identity Card, a proof of address and our forms - duly completed - to us at the contact details below
Singapore Residents without PR status
When providing the documents above, you should provide a copy of your Passport and either your Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass.
Please email, fax or post copies of your Passport, a bank statement (or statement of a credit card issued by a bank) and a completed copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement.
We will require a faxed, emailed or posted copy of the completed Risk Disclosure Statement in each case.
Our contact details are:
IG, 30 Raffles Place, #22–03 Chevron House, Singapore 048622.
Our office opening hours are 09:00 to 19:00, Monday to Thursday, and 09:00 to 18:00 Friday.
Tel: (65) 6390 5133
Fax: (65) 6538 6711
CFDs are leveraged products. CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone and can result in losses that exceed your initial investment, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.