You can trade CFDs on oil, gold and other energies and metals, as well as a range of soft commodities as CFDs, commission free, with tight spreads.
Costs aside, with commodities it’s important that your trades are executed quickly and at the best market price, as they can be particularly volatile markets.
- 0.1 second execution: fast, dependable service, even in times of volatility1
- Improved prices: we can give you an improved price if the market moves as you deal
- No requotes: we don't execute your share CFD trades at a worse price than you request
See how we provide better prices when you trade commodity CFDs.
Our spreads on commodities start from only 0.5 points, on gold.
With standard, mini and micro CFDs on commodities, along with Singapore-dollar denominated contracts, you have a great deal of flexibility in your trading options.
See our full list of spreads on:
- Soft commodities
|Spot Gold||0.5 points|
|Spot Silver||3 points|
|Light Crude Oil||6 points|
|Brent Crude Oil||6 points|
With no commission on commodity CFDs and a clear, competitive and transparent pricing structure, we have no hidden fees.
|BREAKDOWN OF CHARGES ON COMMODITY CFDS|
|Spreads and margin||
Our transparent prices page covers this in greater details.
Mobile CFD apps
Open, close and manage your trades on the move with Singapore's best mobile apps2 for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone 7.
1. 99.51% of trades executed in 0.1 seconds, all IG Index and IG Markets companies, January – March 2013.
2. The 2012 Investment Trends Singapore CFD & FX Reports show clients gave IG the highest average ratings in the FX and CFD industries for best mobile and smartphone trading.
CFDs are leveraged products. CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone and can result in losses that exceed your initial investment, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.